22 March 2010

Artist Trading Card's Event No.3

My first batch of ATC's. I made these in November 2008.
These are from March 2009.
This coming Wednesday I will be attending my third Artist Trading Card event. It takes place at The Latcham Gallery, a lovely public gallery in Stouffville, Ontario.
I had known about ATC's for a few years and searched online for trading events in my area, to no avail. Needless to say, when my art teacher, artist Judith Livingston informed me about the event at The Latcham I knew immediately I would be there!
For this Wednesday I have 13 cards ready to trade. I'll post photos of them later in the week.

3 comments:

  1. Wow, that is very nice. The cards you have posted are very beautiful. These will be very much useful in trading and can earn more money.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I look forward to seeing the photos of the 13 cards ... and remember seeing the beautiful ones of 09 as though it was not long ago. They're familiarity warms me. I'll be back in a few days. Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lisa : ATC, Event No. # 3 is more different from the other two then I expected. They're lighter somehow. Interestingly, before I looked on flickr to see your favourites I had chosen one of them as a favourite of mine. I'll show you which one on Sunday. I particularly like the one with the green monolith the appears to be unattached to anything, floating. They're all interesting, colorful and appear to have movement. The flickr one is desert-like, that circle-rock-like shape is beautiful, it's relaxing.

    ReplyDelete