27 March 2010

Artist Trading Card's Event No.3 -- part 2

As usual the Artist Trading Card event at the Latcham Gallery was busy and exciting as 16 "traders" buzzed around the room asking "Wanna trade with me?"



Here are the cards I traded that night. You can see my favourite three cards on my flickr site.


For my friend Laurel, of Cranberry Cloud, it was a family event. Her husband John participated again and her daughter Eleanor took part in her first ATC event. I traded with each of them and they have allowed me to post their creative cards here.



Laurel's card. Be sure to view all of Laurel's cards on her site!



Eleanor's card. She did cool linear portraits with a single colour added to each. This one is called "Lime".


John's cards require installation. They come flat and you assemble the three cards on the enclosed wire to create a three dimensional piece. His series is called "Caulderizations: 2010". (John, let me know if you have a site I can link to!) Update: if you have a facebook account you can view John's cards here.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lisa

    It's great to see all your cards together like that. I love the art card parties. Its great to have an excuse to do something goofy and I love a deadline. I'm glad your daughter had fun setting it up! Mine are up on my facebook page. Here's the link:
    http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2038857&id=1304930196&ref=mf

    ReplyDelete