12 January 2010

No More Excuses

New year, new goals. My studio is clean of all Christmas paraphernalia and it is time to get back to work.


Today I had my first meeting, of the new year, with friend and fellow art-blogger Laurel of Cranberry Cloud. We meet every two weeks to share ideas and experiences with blogging and Esty stores. Although there is a lot of blogging support online it is terrific to talk face-to-face with someone (over tea, out of the studio). It feels like a creative, fast-paced brain storm session which is hard to do via emails.


I decided to share some short-term goals with Laurel and came up with three to attain before our next meeting:

1. to make and post at least twelve pieces of art to my Esty store

2. to contribute at least once to Illustration Friday

3. to brush away my self-consciousness and perfectionism when it comes to making my art


Ready... set... go!

1 comment: