18 October 2010

I can't stop looking at the orange leaves!

Without a doubt fall is my favourite season. Here are ten reasons why:
1. Gorgeous orange, red, and yellow trees.
2. Crisp blue skies against the orange, red and yellow trees.
3. Walking through the leaves along an unraked path.
4. Apples.
5. Wearing orange scarves.
6. Picking out some pumpkins for the front porch.
7. Baked acorn squash.
8. A first fall fire in the fireplace.
9. Cool mornings that justify a warm cup of tea or coffee.
10. Chocolate and peanut butter candy bars I need to buy for Trick-or-Treaters!





1 comment:

  1. Picture-perfect pumpkins! At first glance I thought the decorated verandah was yours. It certainly catches the season. This really is a beautiful time of the year isn't it ... it's difficult not to be inspired as you have been. We've been out walking almost every day just to take in as much of that "orange" colour that you also like so much. It's a wonderful time and you show it so well here. I enjoyed my visit here today Lisa. Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete