24 May 2010

Comings and Goings

Where has the month of May gone?
It has been a very busy month for me. Early in May my piece, Excessarama, was in a group show at the McKay Art Centre in Unionville. Now I am prepping for next Sunday when I will have a booth at Artists' Alley. You can find us on Robinson Street just west of Main Street.
Here is the McKay Art Centre on the night of our show reception. This was shot at a rare moment when you did not see many visitors out front. Over 120 people visited us that night!

1 comment:

  1. Another local artist! I just wandered over from Laurel's blog www.cranberrycloud.com and here I am. Wonderful small world. Love your work, and will be checking in often (subscribed in google reader). Very nice blog. Now off to see your etsy store.

    ReplyDelete